- DO make sure a studio is open prior to requesting.
- DO make relevant requests. If you're seeking art and the studio provides signatures, find a different shop.
- DO remember your thank yous and offer credit!
- DO be courteous. Shopkeepers fulfill by request -- DON'T make extremely complicated requests or complain about free gifts.
- DO complete your requests. No one expects you to plan for crisis, but if you're vacationing for a month, wait until you return to open a studio.
- DO update your shop -- closings, openings, completed requests, etc.
- DO provide clear shop rules. Shop rules are at your discretion and enforcement. Remember: be polite!
- DO NOT bump your shop thread more than once per 48 hours of no response.
- OPEN: Accepting requests
- CLOSED: Not accepting requests
- FREE: Free
- PAID: Commissioned
- SIG: Signatures
- AVA: Avatars
- PIX: Pixels and icons
- ART: Art