Sleepyhead threads [attn: cdm]

POSTED: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:52 am

Zzz... Wh-what? Yes, I'm awake! And so is Vallois! (He was only resting his eyes, he swears.) I'm hoping for a couple of threads to get him into the swing of things!
  • Prompt #1: Go on a patrol of the borders and refresh any fading scent markers, maybe take a friend with you to scout a strange smell in the north.

In attempts to try to remember the lay of the land, Vallois will ask a packmate to patrol with him--even with everyone getting sick, the Court needs to stay fortified! While renewing the borders they come across a strange smell, and quickly discover a wild boar trampling the northern territory. Mad with illness, it'll attack them! Either Val and the packmate can team up together to take it down or Val can protect the packmate and prove his skills as a guard!
  • Prompt#2: Perform some spring cleaning on a major location in the Court, such as the Hotel, Stables, or your own home.

While he's not off being an epic hero, Vallois enjoys being a handyman with woodworking. He discovers a leak in his room that's coming from the third floor and decides to take it upon himself to fix it. It is entirely unknown to him that the third floor is a dangerous, unstable place to be (he was probably told to stay away, but didn't remember). A packmate goes after him after seeing his dopey butt going up the stairs, and hilarity ensues.
  • Prompt #3: Help a sick friend or family member to feel better!

A couple of days after his encounter with the boar, Vallois starts to get sick! And he thought he was doing such a good job of avoiding it, too. Not wanting to be hindered from being useful around the Court, he wants to seek out a medic to treat him--but he doesn't know any and tries waiting around for one. As he mopes in the lobby of the Hotel, he... sort of forgets why he's waiting there to begin with. He's sick and confused, help the poor guy out?

(Note: Vallois does not have the spring sickness--rather, he has an infection from a wound the boar inflicted. He will share a few similar symptoms so it may throw them for a loop, though!)
  • Prompt #4: Get caught in the rain and frolic with a friend! Or mope and gripe about the weather.

Vallois gets stir crazy from being told to lay down a rest. He decides to blow off some steam by romping around in the rain. Stop him, or join him!
Salsola
The Warden
Shannah
Luperci Witch Salsola's Top Poster!
burns like fire and
electricity

POSTED: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:17 pm

HERE, HAVE A SERENA! (Take all my Serena.) They could romp in the rain! She also gets Spring Sick, so she wouldn't be much help trying to make him feel less sick, but she would certainly try...
Avatar © Lin. Signature Doodle © Songbird.
Inferni
Tirones
Kiki
Luperci
all that glitters

POSTED: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 am

Magpie Trouillefou wrote:HERE, HAVE A SERENA! (Take all my Serena.) They could romp in the rain! She also gets Spring Sick, so she wouldn't be much help trying to make him feel less sick, but she would certainly try...

Eep, sorry for the late reply! ;o; We can totally do the rainy prompt! I'll get it up relatively soon (currently going through the school week so I'm not certain when I can get around to write) and I'll PM you the link!
Salsola
The Warden
Shannah
burns like fire and
electricity

POSTED: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:42 am

I can throw Abigail at you for any of them :o
ABIGAILSADIRA
Cour des Miracles
Duchess
Rat
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:09 am

Sounds good to me! If you don't mind starting, you can pick whatever prompt and you're free to OOC assume Vallois doing whatever that would make sense for him to be doing before I jump in with him! :happy:
Salsola
The Warden
Shannah
burns like fire and
electricity

POSTED: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:51 am

Linden and Vallois could go scouting together!
Salsola
The Boss
Mel
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Cazadora, Vaquera Mate to Stannis Ultra Mega Chikkun? NO. She is legend... I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will rob you of your children.
occam's razor
a wild beast or a god

POSTED: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:54 am

@Mel: Sounds good! I'll put the thread up soon and poke you with the link!
Salsola
The Warden
Shannah
burns like fire and
electricity

Thread Requests & Plotting