Rank Threads and Other Things

CdM and others

POSTED: Fri May 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Hi all!
I need rank threads for my lovely fellow here. He is going the domestic route for those familiar with CdM ranking.
I will do in pack threads or nearby areas (he got really sick, so he is a bit uneasy about straying too far from his pack).

Some thread ideas:
-Derek Teaching someone how to read, write, sew, or fist fight
-Do some cleaning or organization in the library in the Hotel.
-Thread with a child, either teaching them something useful or playing with them.

Atm I need 1 Rank threads!

1.DONE!
2.OPEN!
Last edited by Derek Winter on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cour des Miracles
Chevalier
Ash
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Hey all! Please help me get some threads. Derek is starting to explore a bit, though he may not go any further than Halifax. I need at least 19 more posts to get my second unlocked, so anything would be helpful :3

Cour des Miracles
Chevalier
Ash
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:23 pm

I dunno if my girl could help as she is a loner, but she could definitively use some writing lessons. She left home before completing her studies and her writing skills aren’t all that great :(

She could pay with skins, dried meat and a few scavenged goods (crystal bottles, blankets, cans of random stuff. etc)
Loners
Wolfdog
Hydra
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:37 pm

That sounds awesome! They can meet in Halifax ( I have a AW open there) or on the outskirts of CdM

Cour des Miracles
Chevalier
Ash
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:08 pm

I will reply to your aw thread asap.
Loners
Wolfdog
Hydra
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:38 am

I can offer Dreyma for rank stuff! She can hunt and knows the basics of skinning/tanning, so she could provide furs or leather for Derek to sew? :>

Sig Image by raze
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguini

Thread Requests & Plotting