Re: [M] Open Letters

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:28 am

The last couple months (vacation more or less excluded) have been hellish, and today is day one of a mostly empty summer.

I am so excited to get posting and gaming again. Ugh.
Inferni
Sciens I
Lin
Luperci Falconer, Huntsman Chaos Star
smoke and mirrors
BAPTISM BY FIRE

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:05 am

@ Djiac -hugs hugs hugs-

@Lin - you wanna share that free time pls?

I am down 23.5 lbs so far. I have not been so light since sophomore year of collage. I mean, I have about 56.5 to go to an ultimate goal weight (lower than I have ever been since weighing myself regularly). I want to hit that high school weight of 145-150 and just smugly laugh as I try to go even lower. I was tired of wearing men's xl shirts and size 16, borderline 18. Now all these 16s are starting to get looser and men's l are now slowly getting looser. I never wore the xl's for stomach fat (didn't help) but boob mass, and now I swim in these xl's.

You guys have no idea how cathartic this is; all this weight is emotions from a broken relationship that i did not want to put effort in to lose. Now I have will power and motivation. I am not doing this for the boy, the wonderful boy that he is, because I refuse to ever do something for myself in someone else's name. But the perks are decidedly wonderful as things improve and I slowly start to feel less and less like the thin guy's fat girlfriend.
SILVANO SADIRA

avatar by Kitty & signature by Pabs
Like books? Help me out!
Cour des Miracles
King
Gen
Moderator Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
You'll know, you're never alone.
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 am

^ good job genface! <3

*teeth-gnashing*
it's hot
i'm grumpy
humans are stupid
my mum's dog escaped this morning and i spent an hour walking around before i found her
i have to do sustained exercise on wednesday and i'm already dreading the pain i will be in
just no. today is not the one.
ABIGAILSADIRA
Cour des Miracles
Duchess
Rat
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:02 pm

Silvano Sadira wrote:@Lin - you wanna share that free time pls?

I would but then I decided to move apartments so NEVERMIND 8I
Inferni
Sciens I
Lin
Luperci Falconer, Huntsman Chaos Star
smoke and mirrors
BAPTISM BY FIRE

POSTED: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Dove Reverie wrote:
Silvano Sadira wrote:@Lin - you wanna share that free time pls?

I would but then I decided to move apartments so NEVERMIND 8I

SUFFER WITH ME
SILVANO SADIRA

avatar by Kitty & signature by Pabs
Like books? Help me out!
Cour des Miracles
King
Gen
Moderator Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
You'll know, you're never alone.
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:31 pm

Maybe being forced to stand in the salon and work bc I'm the only person here otherwise will convince the managers to hire more people :')

Tonight sucks but somehow I'm calm.

Sig Image by raze
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguini

POSTED: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Bleh.
how deep into the ground can one man dig a hole?
all your dreams of fame and fortune are all just nightmares haunting you
avatars are by nina, kitty & kattam | signature art is by chris
Sapient
Virtu Parva
Andy
Spotlight Soul Luperci I was motivated!

POSTED: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Vesper wrote:Maybe being forced to stand in the salon and work bc I'm the only person here otherwise will convince the managers to hire more people :')

Tonight sucks but somehow I'm calm.

Lol one of your best groomers is quitting sucks to be us

Sig Image by raze
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguini

POSTED: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:49 pm

I don't think it's fair of you to just wander back into my life. I spent six or seven months getting myself back together and picking up the pieces after being devastated by the loss of both your friendship and the love I had for you. Now you expect to message me and for things to be perfectly content and back to the way they used to be. You're soon going to be gone and in another continent/country. I'll be left here again on the opposite side of the world. It's not fair, especially because my feelings just came rushing all back to me at once and I don't know how to feel about it but confused and angry at the same time. I'm just going to hug Athena and try and last through the night.
Anita "Fang" Espinoza

Inferni
Magister I
Dread
Luperci Healer, Tracker

POSTED: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Dear Computer,
Please don't die on me. I know you are old, and that I perhaps haven't been taking the best care of you, but I need you to work. I can't really afford a new anything right now.

Dear Phone,
Why are you being so stupid? Your hot spot has been sooooo laggy today, when it is fine the rest of the time? Come on man....

Dear Boss,
Thanks for letting me know I had work yesterday at the last minute. I know I wasn't on there as of last week. Also don't complain about the fact that your trying to give out more hours, when we don't even know you changed the stupid schedule. Seriously, we can't read your mind. Also, go on your vacation already! We can all tell your super stressed out.

Dear Shelter,
I just barely got my third check, and you expect me to find a new apartment already? It is so hard to find housing in this area that fits the budget that you guys set, then for you to ask everyday how its going is frustrating and stressful. Its like when I was looking for a job again :/ No wonder people just choose to be kicked out...you guys do not make this any easier for us.

That being said, I do hope I find a place soon. I need to be somewhere that isn't here.

Cour des Miracles
Chevalier
Ash
Luperci

Games and Fun!