[NEWS] January 2017

POSTED: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:06 am

News & Updates

Happy New Year, everypuppy! Let's leave behind 2016 and get 2017 going with a BANG!

SoSuWriMo

It's time for our EIGHTH ANNUAL SoSuWriMo! If you're not familiar with this yearly contest, you can read all about it here! And when you're done with that, post here to confirm your participation! :)

Temporary Characters

Have ideas you want to write but don't currently have a character that fits the bill? You're in luck because temporary characters are allowed through mid-February the end of February as part of Inferni and Salsola's Boreas II Plot and Sapient and Krokar's Familia Sugit Plot! Check out the pack topics for details!

We don't open up temporary characters often, so take advantage of this perfect timing for SoSuWriMo!

'Souls Soldier of Love

We're introducing a new monthly spotlight aimed at highlighting the wonderful people who take time out of their day to vote for us in various topsites. As simple as it is, voting is important to us because search ranking and topsite lists are the number one way newcomers find our board and we love new blood! <3

Yearbook 2016

Our 2016 Yearbook is up now! Go and take a look!

RP Guide Mascot

After a close race, Reginald has come out on top and is now officially the name of the white wolf on our RP Guide! Congrats on your new name, Reginald! And thanks to everyone who voted! :D

Spotlights for January 2017

Spotlight Soul

Our Spotlight Soul for January is Ode (Ketsuki)! After adopting Ode earlier this year, Ketsuki has been involving Ode in many threads with her pack members, including open threads! She has been a wonderful addition to the pack, and it's been a lot of fun seeing how she deals with her father's return to the pack and her budding friendships! Yay, Ode!

Community Soul

Sunny (Brandy) is this month's Community Soul! Since rejoining with a brand(y) new character, Sunny has made an awesome comeback and been an active, friendly presence ICly and OOCly! In addition to entertaining us with hilarious threads, Sunny has spread Christmas cheer with avatar requests. You're awesome, Sunny!

'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:08 am

I just want to say...I'm so glad Reginald won!!!!!
caught in the undertow

Krokar
Captain
X-tian
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci Mate to Lucille Angler, Scavenger
GUILTY FILTHY SOUL

POSTED: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:27 am

Damn ;-; I was hoping Reginald would win </3 I guess we're stuck with Reginald :/ Reginald is so much better though what's wrong with u people?
Lux
Anathema
Seere
Corie
Luperci Mate to Athos

POSTED: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:17 am

I've already talked to Myst about this, but I think that we should definitely have another mascot that we can name Reginald, since so many people seemed to like Reginald over Reginald. ;D
HERE COMES THE SUN

Krokar
Quartermaster
Mandi
Moderator Luperci Mate to Eliza Drover, Leatherworker, Tailor Little Bandit
can you pull down the dawn?

News