Night!

POSTED: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Avinalora

• Word Count: [636]
  • Date: March 25th?
  • Time: Day
  • Form: Secui
Moved it to near New Dawn's territory was

A shape walked through the forests at the edge of Colchester Quarter, bordering the Alcrest Shore.

The female was small in what was supposed to be a large form. She was about the size of a skinny wolf and looked the height but nowhere near the weight. She didn't have much muscle, or meat for that matter, on her bones and she looked delicate. She had long legs and a long tail, looking like a mixture of a deer and fox. Someone that was not familiar with the exotic breed would think that she was a weird coyote with her narrow head and large ears, but her muzzle didn't taper. Her paws were different from most halflings; she had a thumb that could actually grab things. She walked on three legs, the left hind leg held off of the ground. The leg had three scars running across where the Achilles tendon was.

She was silver, almost white in color. Much like the snow or a moonbeam. A darker grizzled grey saddle ran down her back, going from her ears to her tail and was flecked with black hairs. A black mane had sprouted from her neck, but it was shorter than most. A pair of mismatched forest eyes looked out from the winter background. The left was lighter than the right. What many people didn't knw was that she couldn't see out of her left eye. She was clothed due to her thin, desert-adapted fur. A garment was secured at her chest and went down to her wars before ending at her rump. It was silvery and lined with fur. Her legs were also covered in cloth, legwarmers covered the four appendages. A grey and white scarf was also around her neck as well as a pendant carved into the shape of a crescent moon. She also carried a satchel that was small and made of leather.

Avinalora had left Stormblade to do as he pleased back in Anathema while she went to Colchester Quarter to gather bark from trees for poultices. She felt that he should get some time to himself, but she had instructed the foxes and the birds to keep an eyes on him. She was faster on her own, even with her dreadful eyesight and three-legged stance. The wolf was simply not built for speed.

The fox maiden was still a bit wary about strangers despite how long it had been since she had been attacked. She was alone and therefore vulnerable. She would have to be alert today. But, alertness was one of the things that came to her easily. The vixen was born without much of her sight and therefore had to use her other senses. It also helped that her foster mom had emphasized on such. It gave the vixen an advantage sometimes. She could tell a lot about a person before she even saw them.

The silver lady paused as she glimpsed through the tree line, spying the beach. She stopped as a wave of nostalgia hit her. She remembered how many times she walked across that beach to board the ferry so that she could return to Midnight Shores. The memory of Midnight Shores cause a small twinge of pain in her heart, but she was better now. The former Midnighter had been broken after the disbandment, blaming herself and the gods for it. She was better now.

The moon-washed medic shook her head, clearing her mind before she kept on walking. But, she glanced back at the shoreline. There were so many memories left in the sand. If her eyesight wasn't bad, she could have probably seen Prince Edward's Island, but she didn't need to. The moonlit jackal knew that it was there.

The monochrome fox gave up and sat down. She would have to refocus.

"Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me!

Template by Kitty and Aso, image by Unsplash.com

Avinalora

Anathema
Volac
Silverfrost
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:38 pm

Appearance: Night is in Secui form with a black cloak on his back with a leather harness under it with two daggers on it.
OOC: (Imagine Beast from Beauty and The Beast but with a black cloak on his back and a wolf. lol)

Night moved slowly after having made his call to the border of New Dawn and not being answered. He didn't need anyone to tell him that it was gone because there were no signs of wolves having been in the area; not for a long time. He had picked up old smells from those long gone who may have been traveling by. This journey so far had been fun and he managed to pay his respects to the old land of New Dawn in honor of his father.

His pure black fur was an astonishing contrast to the white and cold around him. His fur wasn't the only thing that was as shadow, his nails, and underfur, inside his ears, all of it was as black as coal. There was another contrast about him though and it was the very windows to his soul. His eyes shown like blue crystal compared to the shadow he wore. His eyes were the gates to his kindness and passion, his heart and soul. Someone seeing him might think it a moving black shadow of a lost soul looking for redemption but Night was not his father. No, Night was his father's son. He was born, raised and trained young to be a fighter and survivor and his father would be proud.

He slowly moved around the rocks and bushes in the area, being near the water so as to not be caught off guard if there were others around. This happened to work against him however due to the wind coming from shore but it was windy and cold enough to hide his scent well enough. He slowly stopped as he picked up something, his eyes had saw for a moment, the white of snow but moving over the land. He focused his eyes and there it was. A fox? coyote maybe? Either way, it was another living canine in the area that he would like to get to know. He lifted his head and kept a nonaggressive yet proud look about him as he walked into earshot and he spoke gently enough to be heard but hopefully not startle.

" My name is Night, It's a pleasure to meet someone else out here other than the trees and bushes..." As he finished he lowered his head in a greeting and did not approach so as to not worry the stranger.
Loners
Wolf
Night Fang
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Avinalora tried to clear her head. She had gotten over Midnight Shores, or at least she had tried to. There was always that nagging feeling about her old pack, how she could have stopped it from happening. But, her old pack was always in her mind. She couldn't let go, the shadow of her failure still haunted the vixen. She couldn't get over the fact that she hadn't spent much time with her old pack and her sense of smell didn't help her pack-mates.

The fox maiden was pulled out of her thoughts by the sound of someone's presence. She could hear pawsteps, they seemed like they belonged to something big. And they were four-legged. She scented the air, detecting a loner, a male wolf. Her hackles started to raise slightly, remembering the last male that had attacked her. The silver lady got to her feet and turned around to face this new person. She maintained a calm demeanor, deciding when to bolt. She was fast, and she knew that the bigger someone was, the slower they were.

The winter wraith could see an ebony-hued male, his fur a contrast from the white background. He was in his Secui form and quite large. He wasn't as big as Stormblade, but he was still big. He wore a cloak and she could make out some sort of harness under it. The Anatheman healer's mismatched forest eyes met a pair of icy blue eyes. She showed no sign of fear in the presence of the giant, something that she always did.

The stranger offered his name and a greeting. Well, he had manners or something. The moon-washed medic didn't know if the politeness was genuine or not. She didn't get this kind of treatment this often, having been in Anathema. But, she didn't want to let her guard down until she learned more.

"Nice to meet you Night." The monochrome fox said. "I'm Avinalora." She thought it was only fair to exchange names, but she wouldn't tell the wolf her allegiance unless she was asked. She wouldn't hide the fact that she was from Anathema, but she wouldn't toss it around.

Word Count ➤ 359

Thanks for the morning PM!

Jean-Sébastien Guénette | JadedReality & 8Moments | Table by Sammiie

Avinalora

Anathema
Volac
Silverfrost
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:34 am

Night's trained eyes watched every movement that the little one in front of him made and he saw if only for a second, her hackles raise and she looked like she might run. He immediately stopped now that he was in view and lowered himself and laid down folding his front legs in front of himself. He nodded lightly and his tail slowly swayed from side to side and he worked on easing her mind at his presence. He sometimes forgot that he could look intimidating thanks to his father being the large beast he was.

"I'm new to this area and without a pack. My father sent me into the wild as it were and I was in the area paying my respects to the spirits and old pack lands of New Dawn. I met a Wolf who was a pup when the pack was disbanded and he told me what he could but I would like to know more. " He stopped for a second giving her time to process and then in a nice, kind and gentle tone he continued.

"If you have any info on New Dawn, maybe on why they were disbanded or how. Anything at all, I would be in your debt. I plan on visiting Anathema, CDC, basically every pack while I am on my Quest." He remained where he was and said nothing more just letting his tail move lightly and then he thought about it and added one little thing. "If you need to leave for any reason, I'll understand and I won't keep you."
Loners
Wolf
Night Fang
Luperci

Sticks and Stones