scent question

POSTED: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Is it possible to smell the difference between Luperci and Non-Luperci? I would think not, but maybe I'm wrong.

Nico
Non-Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:54 pm

I think so, yes. If a character has been around many non-Luperci, they may be able to tell a Luperci from a non-Luperci by scent. Though I'm not sure

EDIT:
Answerered on Tumblr!
Last edited by Garrett Masquerade on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverfrost
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Silverfrost is correct! Here is a relevant Tumblr question:
Luperci and non-Luperci do smell differently, but as with all scents, an individual must be exposed to many samples to be able to pick out and recognize this difference.

A non-Luperci who has never been exposed to Luperci would not be able to immediately tell that a Luperci in Lupus form is a Luperci. Similarly, a Luperci who has never met a non-Luperci would not be able to tell that a non-Luperci wasn’t just a Luperci in Lupus form.

An individual who is raised around a mixture may still not be able to tell the difference unless she is specifically told what each new person she meets is, etc. If the Luperci/non-Luperci distinction is never made significant to her, she probably wouldn’t be able to tell.
Sapient
Novus
Sunny
'Souls Assemblage
fighting dog of troy
reality doesn't change

POSTED: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:28 pm

thank you both!

Nico
Non-Luperci

Questions & Help