Profile Format Questions

Can I use bullets in my character's profile if I elaborate under each point?

POSTED: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:54 pm

I think better when I think in a linear fashion. Fashioning a biography, or a personality description baffles me. So would it be within the rules to use bullets for each characteristic, and then describe them below the appropriate point? I understand that either way, I must follow the word count rule, and this question assumes that that requirement is completed.
Alyx Wulf
Sapient
Sodalis
Raxiis Lycan
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Hey Alyx, welcome to 'Souls!

While I'm still fairly new and my advice might not be right lol, this sounds perfectly fine to me! As long as you are still meeting the profile word count you should be golden.
Casa di Cavalieri
Recruit
Ketsuki
Luperci
THAT'S IT! ~

POSTED: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Welcome to 'Souls Alyx!

As Kestuki said, it is perfectly fine if you use bullet points to list character traits. Many on 'Souls prefer to use that method as it can be easier to describe a character with specific points rather than as a whole. I have done it myself. Listing a description of each point afterwards will help you get the word count you need. :D

Edit: 'Souls also has a word counter under the Tools menu at the top of the forum. That way you can be sure you have the necessary amount of words.
Anathema
Tuyul
Sami
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:01 am

If it helps, I'd suggest bullet point your profile and submit the rp samples as an alternative c:
SILVANO SADIRA

avatar by Kitty & signature by Pabs
Like books? Help me out!
Cour des Miracles
King
Gen
Moderator Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
You'll know, you're never alone.
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar