The Catacombs? Whatchu talkin' 'bout?
Catacombs are a place to store skeletons! In our case, there are colorful skulls available for collection, corresponding with various Out of Character and In Character achievements. The skulls are icon rewards that you can collect and keep in the Catacombs section of your profile. Players can obtain skulls for reaching different achievements during their time at 'Souls. The more you earn, the more awesome you are, clearly!
How Does it Work?
Prior to participating in the Catacombs, please see the Clarifications & Rules.
The skulls are separated in to two different categories: In Character Achievements and Out of Character Achievements. Once you meet the requirements for one of the Achievements from our list, just grab the code for it and put it in the Catacomb section of your profile!
Clarifications & Rules
- These operate on a per character basis. If only one of your characters has a mate, that character earns the mateship Catacomb. Your other characters must acquire mates before displaying the Catacomb.
- NPC interaction (e.g., having NPC mates, losing/winning NPC fights, and rescuing NPCs) don't count. You must interact with another roleplayer at 'Souls in order to earn the Catacomb. Similarly, Leadership in off-board packs/clans don't count.
- For a thread to count as finished, your character must have made a minimum of six posts totaling in a minimum of 1200 words. If the thread drops off because of inactivity, it must be the fault of your partner(s).
- Post achievements are accumulative between all of your characters since July 23rd, 2008. So if you had a character when the Catacombs was first introduced and drop him later, the posts that character has had during his lifetime still count.
- When you reach each new level of post achievement, you can still keep the lower level skull if you want.
- Yearbook superlative is on a per character basis.
- Purchases of icons and titles do not count as donations.