Seabreeze Brink stretches from bay to Atlantic Coast. Most of the land is relatively low in elevation and pockmarked with glacial effects. The occasional erratic stone can be seen even in central Ethereal Eclipse, far from the raised beaches of the Shattered Coast. There are numerous rivers, kettle lakes, and other small bodies of water; streams and creeks snake through thick inland forest before reaching the rocky, jagged shoreline.
- Climate: The central parts of Nova Scotia are the most moderate -- the surrounding bay and ocean do much to mitigate the harshness of Canadian weather. The summers are especially warm and beautiful, and the central regions have been spared winter's sharp bite in previous seasons.
- Geography: Seabreeze Brink is a dramatic region of 'Souls -- the Trenches consist of proud drumlins, glacially raised hills; whereas the inland Ethereal Eclipse consists of the Kejimikujik. The Annapolis Valley, lowlands to the north, sits between two low ridges at the heart of Nova Scotia.
- Demographics: The Kejimikujik, a national park, dominates the region, spanning Ethereal Eclipse and Serena Reserve. The Atlantic Coast was heavily populated, Halifax's residents spilling out and into the countryside. Overgrowth Sunrise, part of the lush Annapolis Valley, was also dominated by two human villages.
- Prey: Abundant, despite heavy canine predation. The inland forests are well-populated by prey of varying size and shape.
- Fauna: A vast number of rodent and small mammal species are found here; Southern Flying Squirrels are found in the Serena Reserve territory. Eastern Red Bats and Silver-Haired Bats commonly roost in forests. While reintroduced Elk are the dominant species throughought the inland forests, Whitetail and Moose are also commonly sighted. Golden eagles roost in the summer.
- Flora: Tamaracks and Black Ash trees are found over the inland forests, as they prefer a damp environment. Atlantic White Cypress and Silver Maple trees are also found in this area. Invasive English Oak dominates parts of the Ethereal Eclipse territory. Bog laurel and American Cranberry can be found along streams and beside lakes. Labrador Tea is found abundantly in this area.
- General Areas Information: Basic information about our setting and how to navigate the neutral territory forums.
- Areas @ 'Souls Wiki: The Wiki has various detailed information about the setting, including landmarks -- particular landforms, buildings, or other very small areas of note -- and past encounters in the area.
- Setting Questions? -- Check the FAQ!