But you're so far away
[html]

Word Count: 000

In Character

Bored, I’ve been very bored. the female had answered to him. Bored wasn't something that Cotl really was lately, simply because he had things to check every day, as well as the fact that he could just play his guitar or draw when he was bored, or was on his free time. Every once and awhile on his free time, he would end up like this, with a friend that he hadn't spoken with for awhile. It was pretty bad that the two lived in the same house, yet they barely ever saw anything of each other. Then again, the woman's absence hadn't gone unnoticed by the imaginfer, simply because he did like to wander around in the middle of the night when he felt like there might be someone in the mansion, lurking. It was probably a paranoia habit. Das ist nicht gut. the male answered to her. I’m acting as Kaena’s guard, so I see it as my right to follow her around everywhere she goes. It’s not the most exciting task though. the woman went on to speak. So she was protecting her family by guarding the woman whom had been attacked. That was a good job. His own was to check his traps, make sure no wolves or coyotes had tripped any of them. So far, he hadn't gotten many kills, much less catches, though he had a few that had been tripped, which was pretty strange for it to happen since they were not sensitive enough to be tripped by the wind. The imaginfer had been trying to figure out why he was getting trips but no kills. Not even a leg yet.

What about you, Cotl? the woman asked him. He noticed that she had a smile on her face, a rather big one at that, and so he couldn't help but let his own small smile form on his lips. He never did mind smiling in front of people that he cared about, friends. Cotl hadn't spent too much of his time actually smiling anyways, because he was more so frowning and trying to figure out why things were happening the way that they were. Same shit different day? the male spoke, his shoulders shrugging as his throat cleared itself. I'm not that cold, actually. I guess I've inherited a few good genes from my mother's side of the family. she had continued on to reply about what he had asked if she was cold or not. It would seem that she did inherited a fine coat that was much thicker than his own. His mother, the Singing Dog, had originated in Australia, and because of the heat, they had thinner coats. His father would have been the one he would have gotten the length of his fur from. His fur was shorter than Halo's, but longer than his mother, and possibly Marik as well. Meine muder didn't have -NYEH- ein long coat, so I got stuck vith getting half of meine mom's coat and half of mein dad's. the male spoke, shrugging his shoulders again. With the little he remembered of his parents, he had definitely remembered the different textures of their fur. Die tattoos don't help either. the male added, chuckling lightly. the male's hair was missing in places because of the tattoos that he had. Eventually the hair would grow back.

I’ve been looking at the sketch of my tattoo today, I like the design, but I’m not sure if I can let a needle imprint it permanently into my skin. speak of the devil, she remembered about the design that he had slipped under her door. The picture itself was incredibly time consuming, and complicated, as well as beautiful. It was probably one of the more complicated pieces he would have to do, if she hadn't said what she just did. Cotl let one audit fall back for a second as he thought about it. Even drawing it on her would involve him shaving her entire side, so he wasn't sure what to do about it. He guessed that he had done it for the hell of it then. He thought for a minute to figure out what to say. It wasn't too often that someone told him that they didn't want the tattoo. Cotl had also gotten falsely excited about being able to actually touch the woman's body. You see, Cotl was less vain than his brother, and often wouldn't touch someone unless they wanted to be touched, and showed clear signs of it, while Marik just kind of touched and if they didn't like it, then they would have to teach him a lesson it seemed. Kein Problem -FUCKING HELL- the male finally said, figuring it was the only thing he could say to the woman about it. Vas dhere anydhing in it dat you didn't like? -BOOP- Perhaps someding to change your mind? the male asked, tilting his head to the right a little bit.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread