the wizard and i
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... geneva.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: I am hoping it is ok if I NPC Caprica. If not, tell me and I will edit.

The wolfess grinned as she saw the results of her playful actions. She was glad to see that Naniko was not so tired that she could still enjoy the day. Geneva did not know of the labors that came with being a parent, a mother to young children. But Geneva knew that Naniko would work hard at whatever she was engaged in regardless of her situation. That was just the kind of creature that she was; and that was something that Geneva deeply admired about Naniko.

Geneva claimed a spot close to the seated white wolfess and then looked to Caprica. The little one decided to select the space between them. As she snuggled down between them, her sides brushed both their legs. Geneva shot a smile at Naniko, full both of humor and of affection. The girl was round enough to brush both of them, and she was glad that the girl had chosen to be with both of them.

"This is a story of a young girl, who was lost from her home because a hurricane picked up her house and took her to a strange land," Geneva began, putting some theatrical tones in her voice to make the story more interesting for Caprica. "She was brought to the strange land of Oz, where she encountered many new, fascinating people and creatures...but the most terrifying of them all was...THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST!"

[/html]
Table by Lin.

Messages In This Thread