silhouette
[html]

It was almost as if he and Urma had some sort of a talk, or maybe some kind of psychic connection. She had come to Crimson Dreams specifically seeking those vials out so that she might put some water in one of them to hang around her neck. Her spirit guide, Utriu, preferred to come out only when there was some kind of water present. She wouldn't see him for days on end until the skies would choose to rain. Then he would pop right up, as cheerful and eerie as ever.

She nearly gasped when she laid her eyes on the vials, jumping a little bit where she stood. "I been lookin' for those! I actually came to your pack lookin' for vials like those, wondering if Naniko had left any there when she took off. I needed them to see if it would help to keep my spirit guide around more often--he has a habit of disappearing when there isn't any water present...so unless it's rainin' or snowing or I'm by a lake or somethin' he hides away." Utriu was an aquatic creature, an orca.

Hmmmm. What should she offer Kansas, though, in trade for these vials? She didn't want to send him away empty handed after the long journey to AniWaya to see her and bring them to her. He hadn't even been sure that she could use them! "Vials like those are very valuable to me--I would trade somethin' that you consider valuable for 'em. Is there anything that you need, brother?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread