Why must things be like this?
((the more the better!))

Angel soon saw Ty approach and smiled. He was done for now. Angel knew however that he would still fight no matter what they had said. Brutus then switched to his halfling form knowing he was more powerful that way and eyed both of them.

"You have no strength against me. Do not underestimate. Angel is mine and shall always now be. The curse she will carry within her will eventually kill her and there is nothing you can do about it."

Brutus spoke as he soon leaped into the shadows knowing that with the trees blocking of the light that they would not be able to see and even since he was black in form they would have a more difficult time. With the scent of blood, Angels and Brutus' around the area would make it confusing. Seeing him leap into the shadows made Angel come out limping, with the blood still flowing from her head she made her way to the cabin and brought out her bow and arrow. She had to shake it off. Holding her head for a moment and then moaning she shook it once and tried to focus.

"Be careful of Brutus. He speaks the truth. Do not underestimate as I have. However one advantage you will have, he has never come across wolves like us that have used weapons. He will not know how to get around it but to go through it."

Angel spoke softly as she knew Brutus was out there still. He had not left until either all of them were dead or just she. Either way, Brutus would die on this night even though he had already been victorious.

Messages In This Thread