understand them early and prove
[html]ooc - Too lazy for table, go me. Also, took me a little longer to get situated than I thought it would, sorry for the wait!

ic- Cerridwyn listened closely as the two other wolves spoke, Ty giving details about Inferni. Her chocolate eyes widened as he told her about the demarcation of their borders -- what a despicable thing to do! It was obvious that the coyotes were the instigators of this war. She mulled on this, disturbed. This coyote clan tha's so 'orrible, then, she said, Wi' so many wolves in th' area, an' wi' th' attitude tha' Inferni has, why 'aven't th' wolves wiped 'em out? Dun make much sense t'me t'let such a threat remain. Not that the hybrid liked war in the least, but it seemed odd to her that the wolves, with numbers on their side, would allow the coyotes to remain making mischief in the vicinity.

She smiled as the male inquired about her deity. She'd have to watch herself here, or she'd get off on a long tangent detailing the religion of her tribe. No need t'ask fergiveness, she began. It dun surprise me ye ha'nt heard o'her, dun think many 'ave in these parts. Danu is th' mother goddess o' my people. She watches o'er all, rises innna sky each morn' an' goes t'sleep each night. We pray t'Danu to keep us 'ealthy, t'allow fertile breedin' seasons, t'provide us wi' proper prey. She's th' mother o'our original ancestors, th' Tuatha Dé Danann. She chuckled. Sorry, I'll stop there, or I'll be yakkin' all day aboot 'er. She cocked her head and studied the two wolves, her new packmates. Fergive me if I'm too for'ard, bu' I come from a very religious tribe. This dun seem t'be th' case 'ere... 'ow is it ye all get 'long, from day t'day, wi' no consistent b'lief?[/html]

Messages In This Thread