But you're so far away
[html]

Word Count: 000

In Character

I said it doesn’t hold a message or special meaning to me, not that it’s not eye candy. the woman had sent in his direction, her voice angry. Left audit pulled back. His eyes rose to her face to see her expression, in hope that he could see the anger on her face to verify that he was hearing that she was insulted. Lip twitched. What would a blood tainted patch of flower say about me, eh? You don’t even know me! the woman went on to speak, immediately, Cotl's head twitching to the right. NYEH the sound came from his throat. Cotl then went on the chuckle lightly. Sometimes I talk too much. I'm sorry. the male shrugged it off and leaned back. He let his eyes fall on the woman, the gaze being warm again. He knew how to back up, step away from a problem waiting to happen. He didn't want to lose a friend that he barely made. You are right.-FICK- I don't know you. Mein bad. he immediately apologized, shaking his head and letting his ear pulled back forward. He realized he was being in the wrong, and it was just a moment of him being a critical artist with himself, and being stupid about it not meaning something special for her to get it, like her family brand was.

Mein social skills are pathetic. he spoke, chuckling softly, it was true, his social skills were lacking, the reason he could be nice, chill one second, and the next he could be beating himself up about something stupid. He simply didn't know how to control himself at times, and it showed. Hmm... I met your uncle the other day. Samael. Strangely nice fellow. -NYEH- Vanted ein Dragon on his back. I got a sick sword out of die deal. I also did Anselm a tattoo. Ein bomb in his ear. -BUTTCHILI- He gave me ein bong, und uh.. some herb that you can smoke. Und cook vith. He didn't let the subject stray too far, but he had changed the subject of her tattoo, and going on to what recent work he had done. His throat cleared. His tail wagged gently before he let his eyes wonder to the outside, where it was raining. It seemed like they always saw each other on the most shitty of days. When they both were stuck in the house, because it was raining outside. He let a small smile fall on his maw for no reason. He was trying to get the mood back to calm and tolerant of each other. Dis is twice dhat ve have met on a rainy day. he spoke, tossing his head to the window before he had let his eyes wonder back onto the woman.

Do you want to smoke some of that-NYEH- herb vith me? Or did I piss you off too much? the male asked, his head cocking. There was nothing else they could really do, unless she wanted to model for him again and him work on a second picture of her, or something of the sort. Plus, she had said she was bored. Getting high was something you could do when you were bored. He didn't know if she would smoke with him, simply because he didn't know her all that well, but it was worth a offer, afterall, her family didn't seem against a smoke. In fact, her family hadn't rejected him on the offer yet, so she would be the first. He didn't know what to expect, she could go either way on this, and he tried not to stray one way or another. If she didn't want to, then she didn't have to. It was something to do, and he thought that it was almost as fun as drinking.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01 i {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread