silhouette
[html]

WC 300+

Her face lit up with excitement, and the angst was washed away. Not only would she find use for them, she'd sought them out before. He felt very accomplished, like he'd reached a milestone with her simply by her acceptance of his gift. "Really? I thought I caught your scent, one day," but it was so insignificant a memory that he'd forgotten it until now. At the time, he'd been so certain that Ember wouldn't have come around that he'd disregarded her aroma in the air as a trick combination of scents on the wind. Kansas was a bit disappointed that she hadn't sought him out when she'd come to his pack, but perhaps she didn't realize how much time he spent at home.

He furrowed his brow in confusion, deeply intrigued by the concept of spirit guides. He often wondered what it would be like to have such a thing, another creature to help you through your life. Perhaps this was part of why AniWaya was such a peaceful pack. "Why does he need water?" he queried, unable to see wolves being mentally connected to aquatic creatures. He assumed that her friend was a water bird, but he wanted to be sure. He wanted to know these things, these little things about his sister. He had no clue who she was.

Kansas hesitated after her question. He didn't want her to think he'd come only for the reason he was about to state, though it was a part of it. "Well, I..." He grinned, wishing to feel a bit mischievous for some reason. "I met someone with a horse, and he said he got it from you," he spoke, thinking fondly of Cotl. "Do you have... any more horses?" It sounded like to large a request, in exchange for something as small as a few glass vials.

[/html]

OOC. Ember takes Kansas to meet a blue roan stallion, which he takes with him back to Crimson Dreams.

Messages In This Thread