But you're so far away
[html]

Word Count: 000 And cotl is stupid, so what's new? xP

In Character

He didn't, and couldn't understand why the woman was still looking at him with just anger. The German cocked his pierced brow at the woman. Throat cleared again. He let his bi-colored gaze fall on the woman, he saw the change between fire and ice that suddenly changed within the eyes of the woman. No, I don’t smoke that shit! she spat to his offer. He chuckled lightly, a growl threatening to emerge afterward, but play off with a NYEH. Cotl saw Samael as a customer, and held no real opinion of the male as a person, simply because they met, did business and let it be. It wasn't a horrible experience, but it wasn't his most favorite person type thing going on. So you ask why he had said that the male was a nice fellow. Well, Cotl was kissing ass at the moment. He didn't know of the relationship of the woman and her uncle, and assumed that things were peachy, and she was just mad because she was overreacting. How about ein drink? I've got some vhiskey in mein room. he tried to keep the peace, even when the woman was showing obvious signs that she wanted to fight. He wouldn't try and start a fight when they were in the middle of war. He could be labeled as a traitor and thrown out of the pack. Then where would the German go? He liked it here so far, and he wasn't going to allow it to be thrown away by getting in a stupid fight with the Centurion's granddaughter. Play it safe, Cotl. Keep your cool.

The woman had stood up, and glared at him with her crimson orbs. His own bi-colored gaze had hardened slightly. Is dhere ein reason dat you are glaring at me? the male asked, his head cocking lightly, his maw curved in a wicked grin, and his throat clearing. It's all cool Halo, just calm down. -NYEH-Take a few breaths. Sit back down, bitte? he was used to trying to calm one with his words. Marik was more than bi-polar with him than anything or anyone else. I'm going to go get-WHOREFACE- mein Gas mask, just in case you change your mind, und some vhiskey. unless you vant to move the party to mein room. he continued on, pretending as if she wasn't even angry. He had loosened his blanket up to where he would be able to get up and walk over to his room again. He stood up as well, though, he was of course, much shorter than she, him only being a pathetic 5'4''. He had excused himself with those last words before he went up the stairs, stopping halfway to see if she was going to join him, or to see really what she was going to do before going all the way up and retrieving said objects.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01 i {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread