Deuce was trying to be a mother and do her rank, it wasn't hard for the male to understand why her mind didn't kick in and she shifted to protect her only daughter. The male raised a brow at his mate, with a shake of his head, he never touched her that night....did he? God he hoped not, just when things where starting to go right. The black male ruled his shoulders back, as he looked to the two female's making the choice not to say any thing, though once Deuce called for the leaders he decided it was time to start his questioning.

"I am not agreeing that your mother I need to that this crime that you've done...is not something that will not having some one here ready to kill any one who stands in there way to get to you...will it? I don't want to know what you've done, that will come in due time. but I need to protect this pack, I'm sure you would understand, since whom your father figure is."

He was sure that this would upset his mate, but he wasn't going to put the pack in danger, not for his mate's child, not for any one, not even Noah as much as it would kill him to think about it.

Messages In This Thread