a saucerful of secrets
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 11px; font-family: Verdana; line-height:12px;">

-is super lame- >_>; 300+ words.

Princess did not like that she was seemingly springing this on her leader without any notice. She had never expressed any intention of leaving Crimson Dreams one day, and it made sense that she would not. This pack was supposed to stay her home. Her brother was not supposed to leave her here alone for any reason, and she had never anticipated finding love in someone outside of her pack (if she had ever thought of finding love to begin with, because she was not sure if she ever had). Everything was all strange now, and nothing was the way she had planned. Most importantly, though, the young woman had never planned on leaving her pack. It had become her home and Princess had not planned on having that changed, but it seemed that most things in life simply could not be planned for. Apparently, this was one of those times and she was worried that her Commander would think badly of her for it, even if there was nothing to suggest that. She hoped that she was wrong in such thinking.

Nervously, Princess knelt on the floor by Savina, unsure of where to position herself. This was different than the time that she had spoken to Cercelee about leaving Dahlia de Mai for good. Then, she had not thought of Dahlia as her home as much as she had considered it her mother's home. Princess had wanted to leave her mother's home. Similarly, she had never known Cercelee, and the former Rosea had not done as much for her as Savina had. It had been less personal when asking the former Rosea to grant her leave, even if she had been asking such a huge favor. "Do you know Haven Aatte?" she asked, the words surprising even her. The answer seemed so obvious, for a variety of reasons. Savina was friends with Anu and they led the pack together. Haven had been a member of Crimson Dreams, at one point, and his sister was still present. More than likely, she would receive confirmation in the answer to the question. "I think I love him, and Anu says he feels the same way about me, more or less," she added, as if this could possibly change Savina's answer to her question. "And I talked to Anu and I think... I think I want to try to be with him. In his pack, I mean. But leaving Crimson Dreams seems so... Difficult. And I don't want you to hate me, either, especially after everything you've done for me," she finished, wanting to be open with Savina upfront.

Table by Me!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread