Lower Then Deep
[html]

It was all so very nice of him to be as concerned as he was and want to help her. Mati could only wonder how pathetic she must have looked, on the ground with tears in her eyes and sorrow written all over her face. But the nice male had rushed in with not a second thought and hoped to help. The wolfess nodded her head, agreeing to follow him and finding no hesitation in her step. He was too nice to distrust, and with the scent of her brother’s pack all over him it was easy to fall into step beside him. The walk was quiet, and Mati distracted herself by looking over the area and figuring if it was familiar or not and if it was close to Haven’s home. Then a small house (compared to Haven Manor) with the color of faded green almost the hue of another’s sea hued eyes appeared. They entered, and Mati moved to the nearest seat and planted herself there with eyes looking sheepishly at the furnishings of the room.

She had been glad for the silence, but then it began to suffocate her. So very grateful that the male could help her Mati didn’t know what to say in order to explain how she felt. She was unsure why she felt that way all together. With all the feelings that came to her, these were the most powerful and moving and yet Mati wished to deny them simply because she was fearful. Fear was what made her want to bury her head in the sand and live in darkness. Then the dark patterned male spoke his question, a valid one though it made her fidget. “Its sort of complicated.” she said, with a voice that was freer then before. Speaking it all aloud seemed to help in the past and Mati just needed to let it all go, even if it was to a stranger. If he began to judge her then she could just leave, she never needed to see him again.

”I,” She stammered. “Have you ever though you liked someone, but then been unsure if what your feeling is not really right?” She didn’t know what she was saying, and nor could she stop herself from speaking and trying to explain. “I know she likes me, I know she does but I don’t know if it’s right to like her back. You see my mothers were like this, they loved each other so much and then they fell apart. How can it work?” She shook her head, and couldn’t believe that she had just said all of those things. “I’m sorry, I know I’m not making any sense what so ever.” she closed her mouth, not wanting to say another word.

<style type="text/css">
.Mati19 b {font-weight:normal; color:#c97213; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Mati19ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f583d; text-align:right;}
.Mati19 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Mati19 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#ebd8de; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ati019.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f583d; padding: 160px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f583d; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread