Baby Steps to Independance, A Pup's First Memory
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Derrrrppp I forgot about this post after I joined; I got so caught up in the other posts I'm involved in Sad Oh well! I'm updating it now, as I'd like to continue rping with you Cerridwyn

Delwyn was unsurprisingly very good at tag. His boundless energy allowed him to continue scampering about long after his siblings would have been worn out. Cerridwyn was merciful in her play, and would feign dismay after allowing the puppy to tag her, and would let the pup 'escape' from her now and again. After another hour or two passed, Delwyn finally tuckered himself out, and plopped down into a felty section of lichen.

The pup was ever an inquisitive lad, and suddenly began to wonder about something: "You're not from the Valley are you? he asked, "What's it like where you come from? And why did you leave?" Even as he asked, he rolled onto his back and stretched himself out in an almost comically exagerrated fashion. His tail was still thumping rhythmically back and forth from the fun he'd had from playing. "And who is Danu?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread