f*** the surgeon general's warning
[html]
Whoops, didn't realize that she'd offered those to him. Sarah needs to read more carefully. 300+

He'd misread her hand movements, and her more persistent prodding toward him with the lighter in hand caused his pale eyes to widen in realization. The snowy boy uttered a small "oh," unable to quell the smile forming upon his muzzle. This was what he'd wanted, and yet he felt badly when he took the lighter and the bowl. It was true that he didn't know about "smokers' etiquette," because he wasn't elevated to the "smoker" level; hence the reason he felt rude taking without giving back. "Thank you. I just started... doing this. Smoking marijuana." It seemed better to explain his awkward behavior to her before she kicked him off her porch. The pale werewolf lit the bowl and took as big a hit as he could, enjoying the strong smell and taste of the herb while it entered his lungs.

She spoke as he exhaled, and he could sense the disappointment in her voice. It was so odd that she'd been looking at him in a longing way, possibly even wishing for more than just his stoned company. She had guessed correctly, though he again regretted disappointing her, only because now perhaps her opinion of him was diminished. But he waited until she'd answered his question, handing the smoking paraphernalia back to her as he listened politely. He was beginning to feel good, a little more at ease now with a high working up. "Dead girl? You... look pretty alive to me." He didn't know what she meant by "dead," perhaps it was some stoners' term for being a stoner. He, indeed, was a fool. "I do love her, " he said gently, smiling. Kansas wanted to say her name (he loved saying her name, telling others about her), but had the sense that this was unnecessary and could possibly make him sound even more foolish.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread