for all that i've blessed
[html]

Haha, yes! Big Grin 300+

Her uncle turned and saw her and it seemed there was disbelief in his golden eyes. As the two Marinos stood there it was so quiet that you could have heard a feather fall to the floor. In the back of her mind she was amazed that there appeared to be no one else around in the mansion, but at the same time she was thankful. There didn't need to be any witnesses to whatever would occur between the uncle and niece. Her body language and expression remained blank, though clearly uncomfortable as it seemed Ehno came to the conclusion that she wasn't some apparition. Cambria saw a flash of her own hesitance and discomfort in the older man, but stubborn hurt pushed it away, unwilling to be anything but angry and hurt by him. It was his fault things were like this, not her's. He was the only one in control of his actions and now he had to face what he had done.

Ehno took a step towards her and she readied herself to run, but then he paused and her body remained still. As he stumbled over his words a small sense of satisfaction ran through the girl. Good, she thought. He should feel guilty, facing me like this. Cambria was such a gentle creature and such thoughts were mostly foreign to her, but in this case she couldn't help it. Anything and everything related to her accident and that woman caused a maelstrom to rage inside her and she could not be her usual kind self. Part of her childhood had been stolen from her, and that was unforgivable.

When her uncle was finally able to manage a sentence her face darkened, eyes taking on the fury of the open, raging ocean. Her lips were a grim frown and the tip of her tail twitched irritably. "Talk about what? How you were off copulating with that woman while I was laying here wishing I was dead?" she spat. Anger was her first reaction, and the most prominent, but beneath it all was the horrible pain that she felt. Tears already were gathering at the corners of her eyes and the muscles in her legs silently shook. No one had ever cut her this deep and he was one of the last individuals she would have expected it to come from. She couldn't understand, she didn't think she ever would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread