If we were children I would bake you a mudpie
[html]

pp...let me know and I can change like, ASAP <333 .. ><;;

No! Minos thought as he saw the other male run near his tree. He had worked so hard claiming that one place and he would have been incredible unhappy if he had to mark it once more. He felt already that he was running on empty, and with no water source to replenish his supply Minos was a bit out of luck. But, he considered as he followed along, the tan beast was moving away and didn't pause at the tree. Good thing Nala, for Mino was catching up and if the yote had stalled he would have surly caught him.

Leaping over a root the larger canine propelled his form through the forest, debris and loose snow-remains sloshing and flying around his once pale pelt. The coyote was fast, light and lithe body making it easy for him to maneuver around the trees and nimble enough to avoid most roots and rocks. His call seemed mocking, though he took it as encouragement. The wolf was becoming determined, and his body now took the form of a tense and focused hunter. Yellow eyes honed in on the tawny creature, his nostrils flaring as he followed the scent's path. Closer and closer, yards, steps. Then he could almost touch his tail with his black nose. Noticing that he was indeed so close to his friend Minos remembered that yes they were just playing. The softness returned to his body, a play driven nip attempting to catch the tip of the sandy tail.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread