a saucerful of secrets
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... itable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
psh, not likely 300+

###The Commander watched carefully a Princess settled herself on the floow awkwardly, the girl's nerves permeating the air of the room. Savina didn't think she'd ever seen the Chance female in such a state before, and she had been nervous when she had first asked if she could come here and also when she had heard her brother had hit Amata. This seemed to be a different kind of nervousness, though not entirely dissimilar either. But, there was no need to fret over it because she knew that within moments Princess would begin to explain what was going on and then she would know what this was attributed to, or at least she figured as much. Savina nodded her head at the question. "I do," she confirmed. It had been many moons since she had seen him, but know him she did. From there she listened attentively to the girl's words and explanations and found the reason for her anxiety. Though from Savina's standpoint, she really had no cause for such worry.

###Once Princess finished there was only a warm smile on the Marino's face, her countenance not having changed an inch. "Love is a wonderful and mysterious thing. It seems to come to us when we least expect it to," she prefaced, though certainly she had already discovered this for herself firsthand. "If you love him, and he loves you, then you should be together. It can be a hard thing to find and once you do you shouldn't let it go." Savina believed in love like she believed in little else. "As for your fear of my reaction, you have no need to believe I'll hate you Princess. What I did for you, I did out of kindness and not out of the expectation you would stay here forever. I will be sad to see you leave these lands, of course, but you won't be going far. Besides, I would be a monster if I were angry at you for doing what any person who has felt love would do. I would go to the ends of the Earth to be with Kansas." No matter what sadness the girl's departure might cause for her, the joy at knowing two such lovely people had found such happiness in one another would far outweigh it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread