[M] I Used To Live Out On The [M]oon
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: Long long wait. Sorriness again....

I know how tempting it is to stay in such a gloriously amazing room, but you're gonna have to be on your best behavior, Dai-Dai. the male had told him. Daisuke gave the male an innocent look and a wag of his tail. Nothing but the best for the best. he spoke, a smile forming on his golden maw. Though I don't think I'd really kick you out of here for your worst, the male went on the speak. Daisuke giggled lightly to the male, who went on again. Though I might have to kick myself out for my worst. Daisuke wagged his tail. That good at being bad, eh? wicked grin showed up again.

Ew, Daisuke. Ew. it seemed like Strel didn't like Daisuke's proposal after all. Girls are nice, their baby-nurturing parts not so much. Not sure why anyone finds them so... so... appealing. the male went on to speak. So Strel didn't find women beautiful? The only way Daisuke thought about women was that they were beautiful. Daisuke was a pansexual though, finding no difference between the beauty of a man and the beauty of a woman. The whole body of a woman is beautiful to me. As are men. I find no difference in their beauty. the male admitted, his blue eyes focused lazily on the other male as he took another swig.

Bitch, you better the other male spoke to him. OH OH OH! IT'S GONNA BE LIKE THAT THEN?! Maybe I won't then! Daisuke retaliated, his face holding a grin the whole time, and his tone being crazy and sarcastic, comical if you will. I kid. I'll invite you anyways. he added quickly after, smiling to his friend and wagging his golden tail again. The bed whined again when he moved back to lay on his side after his little dancing episode. Oh, is that what you were suggesting, Dai-Dai? I had no idea. the other male spoke. Daisuke giggled. Yus. Dai-Dai loves to dance-dance. Yus-Yus. the male spoke, his smile holding strong on his face.

Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread