if you knew him then
[html]

<3

A low rumble was present in the man’s throat as his vessel’s half sibling judged him with narrowed eyes and pointed words. ”Busy, busy, busy little bee.” Haku’s lips twisted and he barely kept that maddening chuckle at bay as he looked at Maluki’s lonely eye and wondered about the colours the two legged beast saw. Oh, there was blood everywhere these days; surely his brother could not have missed out on all the fun that had gone on here lately. The Dahlian secui tilted his head curiously and flashed those decaying teeth in a supposedly friendly manner, though as usual it came off as a terrible grimace rather than a smile. Something had happened, and the masculine beauty the Soul man once had been partly known for was falling off and getting replaced by knotted scar tissue and failing hygiene.

Perhaps the monster simply could not be bothered anymore. Ears flickered with curiosity at the growling voice of his hybrid half brother sounded. ”Not entirely true, that.” the man chuckled darkly at those words. It was good for the building madness to see his creation pulse and live and take life. Yes, it was magnificent and it would only increase and drag more and more souls along with it until the world turned quiet and died. The Rosen’s path held fire, blood and death. "They took my tail, you know. I was just a child and the coyote ripped off my tail and beat my mother's memory out of her." His half excuse of a tail waved gently as these words sounded. "Nasty vermin must be disposed of." Haku would dispose of them all. Ahaha, in the most horrible ways!

<style>
.haku-blood p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.haku-blood b {color:#CF4040;}
.haku-blood-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.haku-blood {font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#8B120B; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#490502; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/hakutable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:218px; padding-top:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread