Just Past Midnight
[html]
WC: 325

Niro took a deep breath from her hug, and bit his tongue a few times for himself not to lose his own emotional control. He cleared his throat and poked her forehead when she moved away

Don’t get all emotional sis, I’d never leave you to the wolves, we’ll always survive we are the Takekuro’s after all, remember what dad said? As long as there’s one, we will survive… and there’s two of us.

Niro said and then she changed the subject, just like his own sister, she was too excited about everything. He was just happy for a nice moment, early or no, then he cringed thinking she would actually throw the cake at him, it wouldn’t be a first that was for sure. But she didn’t she started eating her half while waiting for him to eat his, but before he could get it she moved away and ran out the door on a small excursion

Hey what about my cake!

He said as he ran after her out into the hallway, she was already halfway down the stairs now, how could she be so fast at times, he didn’t know, and he wondered why she never hunted, she’d be so good at it if she put her mind to it, girls… he ran after her taking every other step down before catching up to her. He snatched the plate out of her hands and grabbed his piece of cake, and held the plate up too high for her to grab at to get the rest of the cake.

Since you got me up so early you’re definitely not going to ever forget

He said grinning at her knowing she would have a hard time reaching her cake, he was sure her mind would wander off again before too long and she’d forget about the cake, of coarse she’d take him along with her and he’d forget about it too.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread