Drinking out of Cups
[html]

ooc- Can I tell you I am absolutely in love with Razekiel? I love the way he talks and he reminds me of my hippie friends at school XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The very excitable Razekiel proved to be quite a character. He made Cassius very entertained, and he seemed to be one of the more benevolent crazy people in Inferni. They were all crazy here (maybe except for Halo) but they all still seemed like cool people. The war currently showed the more serious side of them obviously, but that was only out of worry for their home, friends, and family. Turning back to the dazed coyote, he processed Cass' words for a minute and then spoke. His words made Cassius chuckle, since he was a silly one. "Naw, man," he snickered, "Nawlins is a city, like Halifax. I done came from there t'here. S'a loooong ways from here. Down south. And yeah, we all talk like I do," he laughed, his southern accent nice and thick.

When he brought up Kaena, the coyote became even more excited, speaking almost nonsense to Cass. He seemed crazy, but rather had quite the belief system. He'd read about it, they were called "hippies" back in the seventies and eighties when the humans still had control of the lands. They dressed about the same, so he had to be one. Not that it was bad of course. "I see," he replied, even though he didn't understand anything but the last part. "Not much people were 'round anywhere's in Nawlins. We ain't got a big fam'ly like yers either."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread