Drinking out of Cups
[html]

ooc- lol of course he's different! Like we need like ten million samaels around IF :l oedipus ahoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was expected for Razekiel not to have been so far south. Nobody around here probably had never been past the Canada/US border. As far as he knew, he was one of a few select people in Inferni who came from a different county. Cass was a foreigner to the area, although he was a little nearer than Silas, who was from Russia, Cotl and Marik, who were brothers from Germany. Razekiel was even more local, being born just over the mountain's, in a previous Inferni. He actually seemed to have had control of it for a while, or that was Cass' translation of it. He said it was even colder there than it was in their current location. He asked Cassius why he ventured here, instead of staying down south. "Well, my cousin Brutus, done told me 'bout all them packs y'all got up here. E'said them all're real good, and done suggested I go. Said I gotta get rid o' the 'wanderlust'. Done took me two years t'get on up here."

Blood. Well the Lykoi family sure had a ton of it spread around. He could barely count how many Lykoi progeny there was, or at least the ones he knew about. Cass didn't even have one sibling. All he had was his parents and Brutus. He loved them dearly though. However, with the time that he had been in Inferni, the members were slowly being seen as his own new family. He treated everyone as a brother or sister. Inferni was a clan, right? The members were all supposed to be close. "Well, y'all are my family now. We're all brothers an' sisters here, right?" he asked with a smile. Razekiel had to agree, with the very positive view he seemed to have on the world. Although, he did have his own large family to enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread