Gone is the pale hand of winter
[html]

lol! and no need to be sorreh <3

How hard it must have been for Dawali to be here with so little to tie him back to the great tribe. Especially when he had neither Asha nor Aiyanna to keep him company. For then he was on his own, no others who had lived their whole lives as AniWayans to reminiscence and remember with. That, if for no other reason, would keep the man here. If it had been his own father, he would have wanted someone here with him so that he would not be so alone. Of course there was the wolves here who had joined, but it wasn't the same, it couldn't be. Asha was here again too, but he had not seen here recently and worried that her fiery spirit might fly off for adventure again. That thought made the Utina's heart ache, but he pushed it away as he re-accepted the broom from his friend. "I'm sure Onawa would agree with you," he said with laughter in his voice.

"I think so, yes." His pale blue gaze looked around for a moment before returning to the Amara male. "I still need to explore the lands outside of ours more, but I'm comfortable within tribe boundaries now." His daily trips and walks had given him a good knowledge of the land they claimed. Returning to earlier thoughts of his family a hint of sadness rang in his face. "Has it been hard, living out here away from so many of your friends and family?" Nayati knew the answer was probably yes, but what he really wanted to hear was what had made it worth it for Dawali

[/html]

Messages In This Thread