Latent Talents
[html]

Zafier Ayita

294 words

Ayita wasn't sure what had brought her and Zafier to the stables today. She hadn't seen him in a few weeks he had been off looking around for god knows what and managed to get a few cuts. She sighed as she stood in the barn at the far end petting a horse. She hadn't really thought about the noise that had gone out side. She was trying to decide on wither or not she would ever want to learn how to ride a horse herself.

Zafier looked at her then roamed outside and around the stable. He didn't really understand this place. Some things were cooked and some not. Then there were horses and those who owned them and rode them. He just could not understand why his sister wanted to be apart of such a world. They had grown up on traditions and a strong foundation of what they were to do and what not to do. They were breed for fighting and defending and his sister to rule the land. This place was so different she was mated into power but those in this pack were not pure blood like their old home. Not even her children were. Sighing he looked around and decided to head for the entrance again.

"Oh I'll eat it" He said coming from behind the strange haired women. He could only see her backside he hoped to get a better look at her.

Ayita looked up and smiled seeing Zafier behind someone. She walked up the stable towards the two as she looked at Orin. "Hello I'm Ayita and thats Zafier." She said as she continued on her path. "I don't think anyone in this barn eats meet horses tend to be vegetarians." Ayita said smiling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread