all you see are zeros and ones
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... topban.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
now it's my turn to apologize X3 300+

The sounds of the fire were pleasant on his ears, bringing a sense of home even to the seemingly dark and empty hotel. Though of course now he didn't think of anywhere as home but the house that he shared with the Chance girl. Even though it had been a good while since her arrival now he still found himself worried that he would wake up one morning to find that he had only been having an extended and wonderful dream. But each day when he woke he saw her small form next to him on the bed and that sight had yet to fail to bring him unaccountable joy. After Siobhan had left him Haven had thought he would never recover from the chunk the coyote had torn from his heart, but then Princess had come, so unexpected. Now he felt whole again, and knew that she was a much better fit for him than the Cavil female had ever been.

One ear flicked back as he though he heard something behind him, but when silence once again reigned he figured it must have just been a sound of the building and paid it no mind. Jades looked back to the fire just as a voice did cut through the still air. Haven was surprised, and turned rather abruptly, but once he saw the soft figure of the healer in front of him he relaxed instantly. "Oh, hello," he said with a smile. "No, I don't need any help, just needed to escape from the rain." No one liked to spend too much time out in the pouring weather, especially when the temperatures were still less than warm. "I didn't mean to intrude, I wasn't aware anyone lived in here." The Knight hadn't spent much time in or near the hotel, so it really shouldn't have shocked him that some pack members would have taken up residence here.

Standing up, he walked casually over to her. "I'm afraid we haven't been properly introduced. I'm Haven Aatte, the pack's Knight and Seneschal." The last time they had been face to face there had been no time for pleasantries.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread