The Silence
[html]

OOC: <3 that post itself is pretty long. I'm afraid of what the other one looked like.

You could say that ever since Sophia was able to open her eyes, to see her mother, she was always adoring the beautiful features of her. Sophia was jealous of the piercings of her lips and ears, always wondering in the back of her mind when it would be her turn to do the same, and she also admired her father's sun around his eye. She also couldn't wait until she was able to shift into those big other forms too. Op-ti-me is what the adults called it and Secui; she wasn't as excited about Secui as she was Optime though. She also wondered what she'd look like when she shifted. She was sooo excited for it! Her momma had explained that it would be soon that she would be able to learn and that they were going to go shopping of sorts for some nice clothes that she can wear when that happens! "You want to learn Italian, caro?" her mother responded, and Sophie nodded her had furiously. "Yes, your Aunt and Uncle speak it to - we all lived in Italy at one point. Nono, Anslem doesn't speak Italian. Cousin Cambria knows a little as well, though." her mother went on to speak to her.

Ooooo, reallyness? It didn't seem Anselm could speak another language anyways. the young girl asked her mother, golden eyes gleaming with curiosity and a crooked smile on her girly little face. What was it like there?! the curious pup asked about her mother's homeland. She wanted to know everything about the place called Italy. Where is Italy, momma? she asked, cocking her head up at her mother as she walked along side the woman.

"Do you have anything in mind as to what you want to get here?" the woman asked the girl. Sophia gave a little hum, meaning that she was thinking hard about what she would want to get from here. I want a pretty dress, like you have. And...Maybe some pants like daddy has! she spoke, wagging her tail as she let her golden eyes look back up at her mother. I also want something to match my tie that daddy got for me. she spoke, gesturing down at the black and white striped tie that she wore at all times around her neck, ever since he father had traveled home with it when he was at his music store in Halifax. OH! Momma! Can we also stop by daddy's music store place?! He said I could pick out a violin for when I can play one! the excited woman spoke. You would think that the woman would follow after her father and learn how to play the guitar first, but Sophia was always mesmerized when it came to the beautiful hums of a violin being played in a beautiful pattern of notes.

<style type="text/css">
.sophia001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7aff00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sophia001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#d2eabc; text-align:right;}
.sophia001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sophia001 {margin:0 auto; width:373px; background-color:#4a0300; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hia001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2eabc; padding: 200px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: veranda, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#d2eabc; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread