Egg Hunting
[html]
WC: 321

Niro jumped at the voice and stood in a defensive posture, the rope that he had coiled around his arm was now on the ground, and his heart pounded so hard on his chest he didn’t know what to think. He saw who it was and could smell the pack on him, and calmed himself when he saw there was no clear intention of harming Niro. He sighed with relief, he was tired of fighting and having over a month of not doing it, he wouldn’t have to fight now either. He’d live another day without having to fight, and that made him feel all the better.

No no I’m fine, I’m just figuring out a way to climb down.

He said pointing to the cliff. That probably seemed rather odd for another wolf to hear especially if he didn’t know what Niro was going to do, and only his sister usually knew his intentions without him telling her. She read him like a book when she wasn’t in one of her states where she thought she actually was actually INSIDE a book. He stood there for a few seconds and decided to tell the wolf.

See, I found a nest of golden eagles over here, they have three eggs, I learned from some books my sister gave me that mostly only one or two babies survive, I’m thinking of getting me one of those eggs and raising a chick,

He wasn’t sure how much sense that made to the newcomer, especially one that didn’t know Niro. He was willing to explain everything if he was asked, although he was sure he gave more information to the other wolf that he really didn’t want to hear. Niro smiled having a great thought.

Hey you wouldn’t mind helping me would you? I need a spotter, someone to make sure I don’t fall,

He asked looking at the other wolf with hopeful eyes.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread