Latent Talents
[html]

ooc... WC 410

Her mouth gaped in surprise at the fairly unexpected retort from Zafier, then her fiery spirit came abruptly to life as a hot jolt zipped through her heart. Sure, her introductions were often gauche, but once they were passed (sometimes even only seconds after, like now), her extroverted nature could come out. She made a show of eyeballing Zafier, unaware if her silent inquisition was rude or unwelcomed, before giving him a scolding yet painless swat, defending herself or the man’s sister; she wasn’t entirely sure who he had intended the rebuke to be for but she did catch the ‘all you’ which sorted her into a predetermined group. She didn’t give pause to determine whether this was some longstanding argument between the pair and hence something she shouldn’t worry about, or if it had come about thanks to herself.

Excuse me?” despite the vigor in her voice, her rejoinder was intended to be light hearted. “And what do you call those?” she questioned as she pointed to Zafier’s slacks. She, on the other hand, was devoid of any cloth, her thick fur was all she relied on to cover her body. I think Luperci kind just like to expand their culture a little, now that we can. Perhaps riding on the back of a prey-beast is a little. . . different. . . but I don’t see you trouncing around in your Lupus form right now either, Mister Wholesome.”

She shuffled a step, taking Ayita’s side and showing Zafier that he was thoroughly outnumbered in this budding dispute. Hoping the topic was properly settled, she turned her gaze to Ayita and pondered a moment before responding. “Oh! You’re Amaranth’s mother,” she realized, thinking back to the only youngster she had met so far. “That’s a spirited little pup you have on your hands there. If you ever need a sitter, I’d be happy to keep an eye on her now and then for you. Though, it seems like she can take good care of herself,” she winked, “or so she is convinced. Though I can’t promise she won’t be returned to you without purple hair or something, the way she took a liking to mine.”

”Yes,” she nodded to Ayita’s query. “I kept myself a little locked up, I’m afraid. I just was so overwhelmed when I got here documenting our journey and all. I need to become more acquainted with my own pack.” She chuckled, a little guiltily.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread