Egg Hunting
[html]
WC: 189 I a sure my posts are going to be short lol I’ll try better next time Tongue

at Heath’s words he took a few breaths before climbing over the ledge and down, the rocks were slippery and damp but so far manageable. He hoped it would be like that the whole way down. He climbed down as slow as he could. it wouldn’t do to hurt himself at the beginning he’d have just done everything for nothing if he did. The descent was slow but also exhilarating, he couldn’t see where his hind paws were going but they were small enough to latch on to most of the cliff’s rocks. He kept reminding himself he’ll only have to do this once. If he misses this time the mother would move the next and hide from him. He’d have to start all over again… next year. The slack was stretching thin as he moved down and he looked to see where he was compared to the nest only a little further.

More slack!

Hee called up and stopped to wait. Poor Heath, he didn’t know Niro one bit and he was helping him do something so dangerous. He hoped it wouldn’t damper his friendship with him.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread