Drinking out of Cups
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lowers.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Hippie?" What was that, a label? Briefly, just briefly, Razekiel resented the comment. His smile faded, his eyes thinned, and his shoulders sunk. What was he, just another piece of meat to look at? Labels were such useless and silly things. "Wooaaah, man, not cool," he said, waving his hands in a mild rejection. "I don't know what a 'hippie' is, man, but I don't wanna be one, you know? I fly solo on the warming breaths of the Great Mother, man; I'm not gonna let your stereotypes bring me down." He wasn't angry, no. His words were expressed with a mellowed irritation, spoken through slow and lofty words.

He took a breath, pushed a little at the dreadlocks interrupting his vision, and put another smile on his face. "Sorry, man. Got a little splintered just now, but I'm back, I'm cool. Who can stand to frown when Mother's blessed us with such a beautiful smile of her own?" He stretched his back, then leaned forward and peered his straw eyes at his fellow Inferni man. "Tell me, Cass-man, what makes you smile?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread