Shake My Shadow
[html]

Smile

Minos cared little about the standings of others. Standings as in their emotional status, or their well being. None of that mattered at all to the pale wolf. In the past he would generally only wonder if he would be attacked or not, but now he was becoming more aware of the ideas that their words gave, and listened more intensely. Still, asking whether or not a beast was in good health or if they were feeling pleasant or not was not something that he would ever ask another. If they were sick, their smell would grow to a rotting stench, and if they were angry Minos would also be able to read that on their form. Talking was a way to pass information to and from two creatures, that was enough for him. For the first time Minos had questions and this male did not seem to mind his asking.

"I have yet to kill coyote, I hope to have my share." Minos said. Taking a bit of pride in the work that their alpha was doing in the hope of smothering the infestation that was filtering through their borders. Minos had seen it, they had come for them and would not stop. It was why his leader had changed him, it was why his blood had become new.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread