Drinking out of Cups
[html]

ooc- for some reason i like this post. :/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bad idea to mention hippies to Razekiel, because then he held up his hands and said he wouldn't let "stereotypes get him down". Cass chuckled a little and waved a hand in a denying fashion. "Naw, man it ain't like that," he insisted. Hopefully, the other hybrid wasn't very stubborn. "Y'all bein' a hippie ain't a bad thang. 'S jus' a name for y'all cool guys. Only a name," Cass reassured the hippie. He tried to think back in the book, remembering whether or not hippie were stubborn. In human communities, they chained themselves to trees. Yup, he was fucked.

But, in a bipolar sort of fashion, Razekiel seemed to calm down, and apologize for his random act of "irritation". He assured he was "cool" and was back to his normal self. Yeah, he really was an oddball like the rest of them. Now he was interested in what made him happy. What kind of question was that? Certainly off topic, but Cass cut him some slack. "Well, I dunno," he replied, pondering for a second. "I guess human stuff makes me happy. I done practically buried myself it. Books, machines, an' all that good stuff." That reminded him, he needed to go out to Halifax sometime soon. He was really procrastinating that. "What 'bout y'all? What makes y'all happy?" It would be interesting to find out a little more about the Lykoi, besides the fact that he was a dirty hippie. Everyone knew that by now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread