for blood and whiskey.
[html]
He was surprised, but pleasantly so. And curious for that matter, not that Corona would have expected him not to be. He was out of place and as it were, she had some world travels under her belt. Some accents were just too unique to be forgotten and it was those which belonged to the creatures in the places she had not gone that earned her interest, especially those of the civilised world. She doubted she would ever see Russia, because she had so little interest of going back through Europe.

“I spent time overseas. I’ve heard the accent before, though you’re a bit clearer than the others I remember.” He had been away for a while, she supposed. It wasn’t exactly easy to ship off from east Canada without going off the peninsula and to a port, that much she knew. “How long have you been in these parts?” But little did she know that she was talking to someone who was in fact, acquainted with her mother and father in very different extremes. She probably should have known, but it had been so long ago.

Everything had been so long ago.

<style>.cor1 { width: 400px; border: 1px solid black; background: #FFFFFF url(http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rp/t22.png) no-repeat bottom center; font: 13px/16px times new roman; color: black; text-align: justify; } .cor2 { padding: 1em; padding-bottom: 200px; } .cor2 b { font-family: georgia; font-size: 12px;} .cor2 div { text-indent: 25px; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread