[M] I want your design
[html]

:3 dude, he should teach Ember some random German. And she can explain lowspeech or something while they drink? :o and we can play that Lotus has taken off somewhere by the time they get back :3

The girl had scars of her own from fights that she'd had in the past. She had a few smaller scars that ran lengthwise up and down her arm around the area that her arm had been broken in. The bone had been so badly snapped that it had gone up through the skin, sticking out. It had taken a very long time to mend, and the female still felt aches from it every now and again. The only other notable mar on her sleek black fur was a knot-like scar below the left side of her collarbone that webbed down toward her left breast. She had gotten that from her fight with Hybrid, where the mutt had seemingly attempted to rip her heart clean out of her chest.

"Yes it has" She agreed, still stroking her fingers over the horse's short coat. She really did love horses. Her own Bayard had requested to stick around the village area today, offering to meet her later to give her a ride back, so that he might try once again to catch the attention of one of the mares in the herd. It made Ember wonder about springtime silliness; it seemed that animals were pairing off everywhere, right and left.

"Good to hear. I'm not sure how I feel about it...with havin' friends in one and some family in the other. At least, I think my niece still lives there. Not sure. I never see the girl." A frown had crossed the warrior's normally tranquil, serious face for a moment at that thought, but it was replaced rather quickly by a smile when the horse spoke to her. "It's very nice indeed" She whispered softly, putting her head down to bump noses gently with the equine.

She nodded at his mention of a fast recovery. He did look like he was doing well, riding all the way to AniWaya on horseback like he had. She was surprised when he said that he had come to drink with her, however; she had only partaken in drinking alcohol a few times in her life. It had been fun, though, from what she could remember. The bit about him having issues with anyone having bothered AniWaya did not miss her ears, either, and she looked up from the horse. "That's really sweet, actually. There aren't many warriors here, and I doubt I could have held off an entire clan myself if they had tried to attack us. I would have tried, though. I would protect my tribe down to my last breath." she said seriously.

It was then that she heard a sound from behind her. The Danua Ihesdi's gaze immediately found the origin of what she had heard, though, the form of her large brown and white painted stallion coming toward her through the brush. "So it seems that things didn't work out this time for ya, huh?" She said to him in a soft tone. Her voice hid laughter, but her face stayed in the same expression. Bayard reached them and whinnied in return, shaking his mane a bit. "No, and thank you for reminding me of it. I thought I would keep you company while you fixed the fence. But perhaps not, if this is how I'll be treated. I've gone through enough today already" He said.

She cleared her throat then and turned away from him and back to Cotl. "I'd love to take you up on that offer. Bayard can carry me back. I'll leave this fencing here...maybe someone else will come along and fix it up. That or it'll still be here tomorrow or the day after for me to take care of. I'm not sure if my son will be home, but if he is then I would prefer to drink somewhere other than my den." She said, reaching back to pat Bayard's neck as she spoke. "I adopted a boy a few weeks ago, a child that my sister said that she could not care for any more."

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread