the castle floor lies in traps
[html]

300+ words.

She felt as though she had been slapped.

No, that was not true. If Haven had physically struck her, it would have hurt less than what he had to say for himself and why he had been acting so strangely. Princess was not sure she had believed him about the dream being about Drogon, but she had not expected that. What had even sparked such a thought? She did not understand why he would think she would leave him to go after the brother that had abandoned her, and she definitely did not understand why he would compare her to that other girl, who she tried not to think about. It was bad enough knowing that Haven had been with someone else (though she did not know the actual extent of their relationship), but to know that he was comparing them in this was painful. Princess thought that he knew her better than that, or at least thought better of her than such a thing. The thought of going after Ares had never crossed her mind.

Princess was speechless, caught completely off guard by what he'd said to her. She had been expecting him to admit that he wanted her to leave, for whatever reason. Now that it was the complete opposite, she was very much startled. "I have never gone after him before, none of the times we were apart, and he abandoned me without so much as a good bye. I left my home on a complete... leap of faith to come be with you," she said slowly, fighting with the words and trying to keep her tone even and not hurt. The part that hurt the most, she suspected, was that he had compared her to Siobhan. "I'm not her," she whispered, eyes turned away from him. "I thought you knew that." Princess hated to know that Haven was still thinking about Siobhan in some way, absolutely loathed the very idea of it from her core.

<style type="text/css">
.loveyousay b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8d5da; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.loveyousayooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.loveyousay p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.loveyousay {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#a24639; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... yousay.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a24639; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e5b275; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread