the castle floor lies in traps
[html]

300+ words.

Princess wished that she could understand how much it had hurt Haven for the other girl to leave, but she simply could not. She had been left, abandoned, and pushed away many times in her life, but not by anyone in a romantic way. It had hurt her each time, but it was in a way that was vastly different from the way Haven had been hurt by Siobhan's leaving. Princess had been privy to the aftermath of all of that, and though she was glad for the outcome, it had not been a good state for him to be in. She did not want to see him in such a state again ever, if she could help it, and she was certain that she could. The Chance woman did not ever want to cause him the pain she had seen in him once he had explained everything to her. Never did she want to cause anyone pain like that, especially him. Haven Aatte was far too important to her for there to be any risk of her causing him more pain.

It had not been a logical thought, the way that she had wanted him to forget everything about Siobhan and the grief she had caused him. Princess knew that it was impossible, but it did not stop her from wishing it to be something that Haven could do for her. At the very least, she wanted him to move on completely and for there not to be any more "slip-up"s like this one. For all that it was worth, she did not think she could stand to be with him if he didn't move on completely. She hoped that he would, and soon, so that nothing like this would happen again. Nodding, the motion very small and almost insecure, she said in a tone as small as her nod, "Yes, but if something like this happens again... Please talk to me. Don't leave me wondring what I did wrong. I couldn't bear that again."

<style type="text/css">
.loveyousay b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8d5da; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.loveyousayooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.loveyousay p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.loveyousay {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#a24639; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... yousay.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a24639; padding: 0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e5b275; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread