What great days these are
[html]
OOC: sorry for the short post
WC: 208

Well only a little I haven’t had much of a chance to get around, but I’m sure that I’ll get t know this place very quickly.

he said, he mostly explored the coast and around the hotel where he lived. He’d explore some more when he had the chance. But for now the chill kept him from going out for too long. Ayita’s last question, he had to think about. How could he describe his sister? She was quite an eccentric wolf.

Orin is, well she’s a good girl, she absolutely loves books, she actually found a journal that told of this place so we decided to barter our way on a boat, it was a long ride but we made it here in one piece.

He said remembering the boat ride vividly, how sick he had been the whole time, and still tried to keep up with the work he promised to do, they were satisfied enough to keep him fed and not complain… about him, his sister on the other hand had kept to herself and read and didn’t do much, he had to bite his tongue every time they had something to say about her, but they both did endure well enough to get here.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread