A new start is a whole new adventure
[html]

no problemo! And welcome to AniWaya!! We can continue with them finding him a den or end this ^^ but you're now free to post anywhere now Smile I'll get you titled up.

She nodded. His pack must have been somewhat similar to AniWaya...at least in spirituality. She wondered more about it, but wasn't sure if she ought to ask. Ember felt certain that she would see him again soon...she would inquire more about it later. She didn't want him to feel like he had to answer her just because she was the pack member and him the newcomer. Perhaps they would become friends, and such things would become more easily shared. It was always good to have more friends in the world. So she simply nodded.

"Haha, yeah. Like the flower. He's not your typical boy. I think you'll learn once you meet him." She felt oddly comfortable around Faolan. At his next words she looked back up inquisitively. "That would be fine. I didn't mention...I'm sorry. I'm one of the leaders here in AniWaya. I can accept you myself. And I will, right now. As of this moment, yer a member of the AniWaya tribe."

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread