one morning fair
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The spastic puppy shook himself off excitedly, sending sand and water flying in all directions. He puffed up his diminutive chest proudly and proclaimed to his mother: "I was right over there, Mama," as he cocked his head towards a nearby tree, "I didn't wander off at all!" It was a somewhat damning fact that the puppy was aware that he was being naughty when he wandered off without his parents permission, but such is the nature of youth. For the time, he knew better than to wander out of Phoenix Valley, and as such, he was safe enough.

Delwyn, like his siblings, was overjoyed to see his father arive. The young pup had the early signs of developing a warrior's body. His frame was becoming lean from all his excersize, and he had the early signs of someday having a powerful barrel chest. For now, of course, these were just subtle hints appearing in an perfectly normal growing pup: a pup who loved to play and explore. "Good morning, papa!" Delwyn cheered, "Do you want to go swimming with mama and me?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread