[M] I want your design
[html]

OK :O you can PP them going in, if you wantz

She was glad that she had done it to begin with, that she had found the herd of horses and captured a few of them. They had been pretty wild at the time, and some still were, but if there were any that didn't really adjust to captive living then she would return them to the wild as soon as she could. Ember wanted to use some of them for breeding before she released them, though. She had seen some good qualities in a few of the wilder horses, despite their attitudes.

"Eh..thank ya. I appreciate it. I'd try to avoid killin' you too, Cotl. I like to think we got some kind've a friendship goin' on" She grinned, joking around with him a bit. As they began to walk, she answered Maschine. "They do. I'll let you and Bayard catch up as we head back." The stallion nodded his head in agreement.

They continued the conversation as they made their way toward her spacious den. Ember had chosen to dig her den in between the roots of a large tree, for protection from the rain and elements, and had expanded it several times as she had gotten more items and as she had gained a family member. It was now tall enough for her to stand up in, and had four different back rooms to it. Lotus' was the closest to the front of the den, just off to the right, and her own was farther back, through the main room. The walls of the den were lined with stones and she had constructed a few shelves for the main living area. In the middle was a fireplace that she usually kept going, to drive the cold away, inside of a ring of stones.

It was somewhat primitive compared to the houses and other buildings that AniWaya had, but she liked it. Ember didn't like to be bothered when she got into certain moods, and the den was far off of the beaten path. "You might get to see him today, if he's here...Lotus?" She dismounted and called into the den. No answer. "Or maybe not. He must be off seein' someone. He's pretty social." She patted Bayard a bit. "If you wanna head back to the stable you can, or hang around. Up to you" She said to the horse.

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread