sell me SANCTUARY
[html]

It is indeed quick Big Grin

She stood there in limbo, unsure of what she ought to be doing or what else she could say to help the situation. Her ears were back and stress lined her face. She hoped that Dawali would be able to do something for her friend. He seemed to know what to do, at least. And she hoped that Geneva hadn't been injured so badly that her body wasn't able to be repaired.

The Kalona spoke once more and she knelt down by the silver furred woman. She would do whatever she needed to. Ember unstrapped her weapons belt, laying it down on the ground. "I'll do whatever ya need me to." She said. Even if it hurt Geneva now...if it would help her heal then it needed to be done. She remembered the pain of her broken arm, when it had been put back into place. "Is there anything we can give her for pain?"

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread